Why is VEX different ?
Since our humble beginnings 5 years ago, we’ve always distanced ourselves from classic VR experiences. From the start, we focused on providing the best experiences to our customers which meant staying away from the basic arcade experiences the competition was doing at the time. Coming from a background as operators of an entertainment center, we fundamentally saw the industry from a different perspective. This pushed us in building our company and services differently.
We’re in the business of Hyper-Reality !
The VEX Adventure was the first turnkey hyper-reality attraction in LBE and it is still the only one providing all the features that are expected of one: free-roaming, 4D effects, attractive design, multiple experiences, hand recognition, and an exclusive vibrating platform immersing players into new realities.
Today we are leading the hyper-reality industry with our attractions that have a worldwide proven track record. The uniqueness of the hyper-reality experience offered works as an anchor for all additional activities provided on-site and will, in turn, boost their revenue as well as creating a self-sustaining ecosystem around it.
We come from an operator’s background
In 2017, we started our own entertainment center based around VR activities. At the time, VR was still mostly unknown to the general public but we could see its potential. We built our experience as operators first, encountering the day-to-day struggles inherent to entertainment centers. This gave us a unique perspective on the LBVR market that most might have overlooked otherwise. We understood quickly that a great and future-proof attraction would rely on three core tenets :
• First and foremost, an activity unachievable at home, or how to make people get out of their couches to try something new.
• Secondly, a complete turnkey system, or how easy the attraction would be to use daily for operators and how many tools are at their disposal to maximize the number of daily plays.
• Finally, a great customer experience, or how to increase customer satisfaction with a personalized experience while providing data to operators.
We automate all aspects of our attractions!
Due to our experience as operators, we understood, early on, the importance of automating every possible aspect of an attraction.
• It starts with the daily operation: the controllers, headsets, and all other hardware are always in charge. No need for extra time plugging cables.
• Furthermore, our experiences are designed to be played with no game master. This means there is no need for additional operator time once a session is running. The onboarding is done inside the headset or before the session starts. If needed, our AI gives automatic hints to players to help them finish in time.
• Additionally, we automate the esports aspect, promoting VEX’s contests or your own automatically on your website and inside your center. We send automatic emails notifying your players of their ranking, etc.
• Finally, we automate the marketing process of our attractions with analytics and personalized emails. You can opt-in to automatic emails that invite your customers back before their birthday, that update them on leaderboard changes, etc.
We bring much more than just games to the table
VEX is not -just- a creator of memorable experiences. We also strive to provide our customers with the best services in the business at no extra cost in order to maximize their revenue.
• An end-to-end customer experience: Your customers register themselves, get a customized experience and receive detailed information about their session afterward.
• A complete esports implementation: VEX runs its own esports league with contests and prizes all year long. Those contests attract different types of audiences to your center. If you want, you can even use our contest creation tool to launch your own personalized contests in a few minutes.
• A guided journey: We provide all of our customers with over 400 pages of guides written by our own team of experts based on 4+ years of experience. Those guides cover various topics that will help you launch, promote and operate your new attraction efficiently.
• A full marketing suite: In addition to our provided marketing materials and specific marketing guides, we give you access to your attraction’s data as well as your customers’ information. You can decide if you want to use our own automatic marketing or supplement it with targeted campaigns thanks to the analytics available to you.
We’ve been offering hyper-reality experiences for over 4 years. If you’re looking for a partner that will guide you and provide all the tools needed for a successful implementation of hyper-reality, let’s talk!
We are exhibiting at the IAAPA in Orlando on booth #1615 with our US distributor, Shaffer. Come meet us !
Published on October 19th 2021